- Engines Enrolled on RRCC & APU MSP
- Airframe Enrolled on Smart Parts
- FANS-1/A/CPDLC | WAAS/LPV
- Heads-Up Display (HUD)
- Aircell ATG-5000 wifi
- Ovation Cabin System (Level 1)
Valor is pleased to offer this 2003 Global Express serial number 9128.
The Global Express is an ultra-long-range large-cabin business jet. It was designed to fly long distances at high speeds with passenger comfort as a top priority. This aircraft is powered by two Rolls Royce BR710A2-20 engines and Honeywell RE-220 APU, also features HUD, FANS, CPDLC, ADS-B, RAAS, Batch 3.4 Upgrade, TCAS-II w/ 7.1, Aircell ATG-5000 Wi-Fi with Swift Broadband w/Talk & Text, DirecTV, Flight Display and multiple monitors throughout the cabin. Engines are enrolled on RRCC, and APU is enrolled on MSP. New paint in 2018 and interior update in 2014,
along with an upgraded cabin management system in 2021 making this aircraft a pleasantly appointed machine and ready for immediate delivery.
Total Hours Since New 6,353
Total Landings Since New 2,042
Rolls Royce BR710A2-20 Left Right
Serial Numbers 12371 12370
Total Hours Since New 6,353 6,353
Total Cycles Since New 2,042 2,042
Overhaul Due 8,000 8,000
Primus 2000XP FLIGHT DECK
• ADF: Dual Honeywell AT-860
• Communication Radios: Triple Honeywell RCZ-851 w/ 8.33 kHz spacing
• CVR & FDR: Honeywell CVR/FDR Digital Recording (Also Records Transponder ADS-B)
• DME: Dual Honeywell RM-855
• FMS: Triple Honeywell NZ-2000 w/ Five Camera & Airshow Video Feed
• GPS: Dual 24-Channel GPS (WAAS/ LPV)
• HF: Dual Collins HF-9000 w/Coltech CSD-714 SELCAL
• IRS: Triple Honeywell LASEREF
• Navigation Radios: Dual Honeywell RNZ-851 w FM Immunity
• Radio Altimeter: Dual Collins ALT-4000
• SATCOM: Honeywell MCS-7000 w/ MCS-7147 & Iridium ICG-100 w/ three wireless handsets
• Stromscope: Honeywell LSZ-860 Lighting Sensor System
• TAWS: EGPWS w/ Windshear Escape Guidance (Batch-3 Upgrade)
• TCAS: TCAS 2000 TCAS w/Change 7.1
• Transponder: Dual Honeywell RM-855 Mode S (ADS-B)
• Weather Radar: Primus 880 Color WX Radar w/Lightning Sensor and Turbulence Detector
Thales/Sextant heads-up display-HUD, Batch 3, FANS-1/A, CPDLC, ADS-B Out, Teledyne datalink, FAA & CVR datalink, EFIS revisionary capability, Triple Honeywell IC-800 avionics computers, Dual flight deck Astrotech
clocks, Engine Alert-EICAS, Digital Engine Control-FADEC, Safe Flight Auto throttle, CAIMS, Artex 3-frequency ELT, IESI, ACARS/CPDLC Airborne datalink system, Triple Honeywell AZ-840 micro-ADC, Runway Awareness
Advisory RAAS, Quad Ameteq DA-810 data acquisition units, Electronic pilot checklist, cockpit printer, crew rest area, Cockpit retractable sun shield kit, Multi-maintenance access jack, PMAT, Cabin humidifier system, Sweepon oxygen mask, Dual therapeutic oxygen outlets, Forward floor heaters, Medeco locks, Securaplane 500.
Refurbished in 2013- Twelve (12) passenger seating configuration (sleeps nine). Forward two place crew rest area with workstation. Mid-cabin,
two forward facing seats, three-place divan opposite a four-place conference group. The aft cabin features opposing divans offering seating for six passengers. Two lavatories, one forward and one aft, offer Mag Flush vacuum toilets. The forward area features a galley that is fully
equipped for meal service. RS galley w/microwave oven, A/C food & beverage chiller storage cabinet, with divided ice drawer, LS galley
w/high-temperature convection & BFGoodrich freezer, divided ice drawer, high-temperature oven, china dish set, flatware, and stemware
Interior colors are comprised of light Ivory colored leather chairs, and coordinating cream fabric divans complimented by Almond Gold colored plating and makore veneer (July 2014); light beige custom-designed carpet, which was replaced in Nov 2013. Entertainment- DirecTV (Dash-906), triple 24-inch HD monitors, Rosen 16.9-inch 1080 P HD monitors, Blu-ray 1080P disc players, dual Flight Display systems, Baker DVD player, Honeywell AIS-200 satellite TV system, Kaleidescape server, five camera video system, mid & aft surround sound & stereo speaker audio systems, dual drop-in 10-inch color monitors.
2018-Overall White with Gold & Silver Accent Striping.
There are no reviews yet.