- MSP Gold Engine Program
- AFT Raisbeck Storage Locker
- ZR Lite Performance Package
- Aircell Axxesss II & ATG 5000 Wifi
- Universal UNS-1EW (WAAS)
Valor is offering this 1999 Learjet 31A, serial number 31A-169. Officially entered to service in July 1999 and has had 6 US owners since new. The model 31A boasted numerous modifications, however, the most notable changes would take place on the flight deck modifying to Bendix/King (Honeywell Electronic Flight Information System 50 and N1 DEEC
Electronic Engine Controls) with Universal flight management system.
This aircraft has further improvements and upgrades with Raisbeck aft fuselage storage locker, ZR LITE performance mod., Gross weight increase mod., 36” Cargo-door mod and is equipped with WAAS-GPS, TCAS-II, and ATG-5000 WiFi. The Paint and Interior were refurbished in 2011 show well.
This aircraft is ready for immediate delivery.
Total Hours Since New 7,035
Total Landings Since New 6,015
Enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold $316hr per eng.
Honeywell EFS/50 & Universal Avionics
• ADF: Bendix/King DF-431B
• AHRS: Bendix/King KAH-460
• Autopilot: Dual Bendix/King KFC-3100 IFCS w/ KMS-447
• Communication Radios: Dual Bendix/King VC-401B
• CVR: Universal CVR-30B
• DME: Bendix/King DM-441
• EFIS: Bendix/King EFS/50 5” Displays
• Flight Director: Dual Bendix/King KFC-3100 IFCS
• FMS: Universal UNS-1Ew (WAAS)
• GPS: Universal WAAS -GPS
• Navigation Radios: Dual Bendix/King VN-411B
• Radar Altimeter: Bendix/King KRA-405B
• TAWS: Universal Class B
• TCAS: Bendix/King CAS-67A TCAS II
• Transponder: ACSS NXT-700 (ADS-B)
• Weather Radar: Bendix/King RDR-2000
ARTEX ELT 406, N1 DEEC’s, Bendix/King Air Data KDC-481(RVSM-Mod), VN-411B Marker Beacons, Dual Audio Control Units, AI804R Standby Attitude Gyro, Dual M877 Davtron clocks, Cargo-Door, Raisbeck Aft Fuselage Stowage Lockers, ZR LITE Performance mod., Nordam TR4000 Thrust Reversers, Freon Air Conditioning System R-12
Executive Eight (8) passengers seating in Tan leather seats, mid-cabin 4-place club, Aft 3-place divan, and forward side-facing seats. Carl Booth Walnut veneer cabinetry and trim with brushed nickel hardware. Coordinating tan upper sidewalls and espresso web pattern lower sidewalls, mocha double loop carpet. Extended-Upgraded forward refreshment center with a hot liquid container, ice chest drawer, cup dispensers, and multiple storage drawers. In-cabin Aircell Satcom with ATG-5000 GoGo Wifi.
New in 2011- Overall Snow White with Yellow and Black accents.