- Low time only 1,454hrs
- TAP Elite engine & Collins Casp programs
- IFIS-5000 w/ File Server | XM Weather
- Collins ADS-B | TCAS-II
Valor is offering this 2009 Beechcraft Premier IA, serial number RB-266. Officially entered service June 2009 and one owner since new. The Premier was built for speed and giving a mid-size cabin feel to dominate over the competitors in the light business jet market. The aircraft features the fully integrated Collins Pro-line 21 avionics systems to include (IFIS/FSU-5010 File Server, XM Weather, ADS-B, FMS w/ WAAS-GPS, TCAS II). The super efficient Williams FJ44-2A engines deliver impeccable performance and super efficient to low-cost operations. It’s easy to see why the Beechcraft Premier is such a popular jet.
Total Hours Since New 1,454
Total Landings Since New 1,496
Williams FJ44-2A Left Right
Serial Numbers 105442 105444
Total Hours Since New 1,454 1,454
Total Cycles Since New 1,496 1,496
Overhaul Due TBO 5,000 5,000
Enrolled on Williams TAP Elite $169.93hr/eng.
COLLINS PRO-LINE 21 FLIGHT DECK (On Collins CASP Avionics Program)
• ADF: Collins NAV-4000
• AHRS: Dual Collins AHC-3000
• Autopilot: Dual Collins FGC-3000 IFCS
• Avionics Package: Collins Pro Line 21
• Communication Radios: Dual Collins VHF-4000 w/8.33 spacing
• CVR: L3 FA2100 SSCVR (120-minute)
• DME: Collins DME-4000
• EFIS: Collins 3-tube “8 X10” Displays
• Flight Director: Dual Collins FGC-3000 IFCS
• FMS: Dual Collins FMS-3000 w/ single GPS-4000S (WAAS)
• Navigation Radios: Collins NAV-4000 & NAV-4500
• Radar Altimeter: Collins ALT-4000
• TAWS: Honeywell Mark V EGPWS
• TCAS: TCAS II TTR-4000 w/ ch.7
• Transponder: Dual Collins TDR-94D w/enhanced & Flight ID (ADS-B)
• Weather Radar: Collins WXR-800 color
ARTEX ELT 406C-2, Collins ADS-B, Collins IFIS-5000 w/ Electronic Chart View & Satellite Weather, Dual Collins CDU-3000, DCU-3000 and MDC 3000 computers, Super Sound Proofing, 77Cu.Ft. Oxygen System, Aft baggage heat.
Executive Six (6) passengers seating in Beige leather seats, mid-cabin 4-place club with fold out tables, aft 2-place forward facing seats, private aft lavatory. Medium Maple veneer cabinetry and trimmed with brushed nickel hardware. Coordinating Beige upper side walls with contrasting grey swirl pattern lower sidewalls and sandstone carpeting. Forward refreshment center with hot liquid container, multiple storage drawers and coat rack/ baggage area.
(2018- Refurbished) Overall Matterhorn White with Black and Gold Metallic and Dune accents.